Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 5 June 2013

HUNGERFORD ARCADE: OFF TO THE FRENCH OPEN?

ANYONE FOR TENNIS?

A young lady, Poppy Dent, came into the Arcade looking for vintage tennis rackets.  She searched every unit and there are 115 of them, until she found what she was looking for.  As she walked around, the bundle in her arms got bigger and bigger!  Seeing that she was in need of some urgent help and being a gentleman, Adrian went to her rescue and relieved Poppy of her rackets.  

Having brought the tennis rackets to the counter where I proceeded to take off the tickets, I couldn't help but wonder what Poppy was going to do with them all and so I asked her.  "Are you off to the French Open with all these rackets Poppy?"  "Oh no!" exclaimed Poppy.  "I am going to make them into other things!"  Well, I couldn't imagine what she could possibly make from them or indeed turn them into until I looked on her website.  www.wicketideas.co.uk.  Suddenly, it all became clear, 'game, set and match'!

Rita helping Poppy

Mirror

Mirror

Clock


No comments:

Post a Comment